adevyish: Icon of Okita blowing bubblegum, with a loud "シャカ" sound effect (fuusen gum)
[personal profile] adevyish
If you would like to use this elsewhere please ask first.


修理偶
Xiū-Lǐ Ǒu
Fix Me


歌:U:NUS
作詞/作曲:吳昱廷高有翔高胥崴蔡承祐

Artist: U:NUS
Lyrics & Music: AuZTIN, Sean Ko, Guei, C.Y



誰 說會有童話故事的結尾
被 你踩碎的心沒人能接回
當我太傻吧 噢對 送你的就當做廢
讓我躺在你給的傷害中墮落到永遠

sheí    shuō huì yǒu tóng-huà gù-shì de jié-wěi
bèi    nǐ cǎi suì de xīn méi rén néng jiē huí
dāng wǒ tài shǎ ba    ō duì    sòng nǐ de jiù dàng-zuò fèi
ràng wǒ tǎng zài nǐ gěi de shāng-hài zhōng duò-luò dào yǒng-yuǎn

Who said there would be a fairytale ending?
The heart you trampled and shattered, no one can put back together
Acting like I was too stupid, oh yeah, like everything I gave you was a waste
Letting me lie in the hurts you gave me, rotting forever


怠惰荒廢的此刻
放下了防衛的資格
一轉眼只剩空虛

dài-duò huāng-fèi de cǐ-kè
fàng-xià le fáng-wèi de zī-gé
yī-zhuàn-yǎn zhǐ shèng kōng-xū

This idle, wasted moment
I let go of my right to a defence
In the blink of an eye I’m left all empty


欸⋯⋯所以你在搞什麼飛機啊!

èi … suǒ-yǐ nǐ zài gǎo she-me fēi-jī a!

Hey … so what the hell are you doing!


管曾經是什麼 I’ll be okay
放棄你的生活
我不再依賴承諾 不再被你左右

guǎn céng-jīng shì shén-me    I’ll be okay
fàng-qì nǐ de shēng-huó
wǒ bù zài yī-lài chéng-nuò    bù zài bèi nǐ zuǒ-yòu

Who cares about the past, I’ll be okay
Giving up on your life
I’ll no longer rely on promises, no longer be controlled by you


Oh Don’t you try’na fix me fix me
Oh Don’t you try’na miss me miss me
就別再說

Oh Don’t you try’na fix me fix me
Oh Don’t you try’na miss me miss me
jiù bié zài-shuō

Oh Don’t you try’na fix me fix me
Oh Don’t you try’na miss me miss me
Don’t say any more


浪漫的屁話太多
乾脆讓我 一次快活

làng-màn de pì-huà tài duō
gān-cuì ràng wǒ    yī-cì kuài-huó

There’s too much romantic bullshit
Just let me be happy for once


Oh Don’t you try’na fix me fix me
Oh Don’t you try’na miss me miss me
喔我不懂
感情裡屁話太多
管你Mommy多想要你嫁給我

Oh Don’t you try’na fix me fix me
Oh Don’t you try’na miss me miss me
ō wǒ bù dǒng
gǎn-qíng lǐ pì-huà tài duō
guǎn nǐ Mommy duō xiǎng yào nǐ jià gěi wǒ

Oh Don’t you try’na fix me fix me
Oh Don’t you try’na miss me miss me
Oh I don’t get it
There’s too much bullshit in this relationship
Who cares how much your mommy wants you to marry me


模糊不清的界線
屬於我們的經典
管他現在是幾點
不想被時間局限
當初你裝得靦腆
那張無辜的臉
別出現在我面前
我不想再次淪陷

mó-hú bù qīng de jiè-xiàn
shǔ-yú wǒ-men de jīng-diǎn
guǎn tā xiàn-zài shì jǐ-diǎn
bù-xiǎng bèi shí-jiān jú-xiàn
dāng-chū nǐ zhuāng dé miǎn-tiǎn
nà zhāng wú-gū de liǎn
bié chū-xiàn zài wǒ miàn-qián
wǒ bù-xiǎng zài-cì lún-xiàn

Vague, unclear limits
Are part of our classics
No matter what hour it is
We don’t want to be bound by time
Originally you pretended to be shy
That innocent face
Don’t show it in front of me now
I don’t want to fall to the enemy again


透早天還沒亮 就爬起來
零錢裝口袋 鞋子穿一半
因為愛你的心 不曾斷
所以買早餐送你母仔吃 讚
你說你愛孝順的囡仔
我 也打拼做到
想不到你見笑轉生氣
打我巴掌就算還罵我

thàu-tsá thinn iáu bē kng    tō pê khí-lâi
lân-san tē khòo-tē
   xié-zi chuān yī-bàn
yīn-wèi ài nǐ de xīn    bù-céng duàn
suǒ-yǐ mǎi zǎo-cān sòng nǐ bú--á tsia̍h    tsán
lí kóng lí ài iú-hàu--ê gín-á
guá    mā phah-piànn tsò-kàu-kàu
siūnn-put-kàu lí kiàn-siàu-tńg-siū-khì

dǎ wǒ bā-zhang jiù sòo koh mē guá

Early morning before sunrise, I got out of bed
Put loose change in my pocket, shoes half on
Cos the heart that loves you hasn’t given up yet
So I bought breakfast for your mom to eat, great
You said you like filial children
I’m working hard to achieve that too
I can’t believe you’d be mad cos you were embarrassed
Slapping me is fine, but you had to scold me too?


管曾經是什麼 I’ll be okay
放棄你的生活
我不再依賴承諾 不再被你左右

guǎn céng-jīng shì shén-me    I’ll be okay
fàng-qì nǐ de shēng-huó
wǒ bù zài yī-lài chéng-nuò    bù zài bèi nǐ zuǒ-yòu

Who cares about the past, I’ll be okay
Giving up on your life
I’ll no longer rely on promises, no longer be controlled by you


Oh Don’t you try’na fix me fix me
Oh Don’t you try’na miss me miss me
就別再說

Oh Don’t you try’na fix me fix me
Oh Don’t you try’na miss me miss me
jiù bié zài-shuō

Oh Don’t you try’na fix me fix me
Oh Don’t you try’na miss me miss me
Don’t say any more


浪漫的屁話太多
乾脆讓我 一次快活

làng-màn de pì-huà tài duō
gān-cuì ràng wǒ    yī-cì kuài-huó

There’s too much romantic bullshit
Just let me be happy for once


Oh Don’t you try’na fix me fix me
Oh Don’t you try’na miss me miss me
喔我不懂
感情裡屁話太多
管你Mommy多想要你嫁給我

Oh Don’t you try’na fix me fix me
Oh Don’t you try’na miss me miss me
ō wǒ bù dǒng
gǎn-qíng lǐ pì-huà tài duō
guǎn nǐ Mommy duō xiǎng yào nǐ jià gěi wǒ

Oh Don’t you try’na fix me fix me
Oh Don’t you try’na miss me miss me
Oh I don’t get it
There’s too much bullshit in this relationship
Who cares how much your mommy wants you to marry me


管曾經是什麼 I’ll be okay
放棄你的生活
我不再依賴承諾 不再被你左右

guǎn céng-jīng shì shén-me    I’ll be okay
fàng-qì nǐ de shēng-huó
wǒ bù zài yī-lài chéng-nuò    bù zài bèi nǐ zuǒ-yòu

Who cares about the past, I’ll be okay
Giving up on your life
I’ll no longer rely on promises, no longer be controlled by you


管曾經是什麼 I’ll be okay
放棄你的生活
我不再依賴承諾 不再被你左右

guǎn céng-jīng shì shén-me    I’ll be okay
fàng-qì nǐ de shēng-huó
wǒ bù zài yī-lài chéng-nuò    bù zài bèi nǐ zuǒ-yòu

Who cares about the past, I’ll be okay
Giving up on your life
I’ll no longer rely on promises, no longer be controlled by you



Notes

All of the Hokkien in Guei’s verse is romanized using Tâi-lô. Check out Romanized Hokkien for People Who Read Pinyin for more info.

Most Popular Tags

August 2026

S M T W T F S
      1
23 45678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags

Profile

adevyish: Icon of Kanda holding a book, surrounded by stacks of books (Default)
adevyish
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios